A meal or food I really like

 



My favorite food is the “cazuela” although I really love vegetable soups in general.

The “cazuela” is a meal, which has a variety of vegetables such as potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, green beans, onion, garlic, paprika, corn, noodles or rice, and if you want you can add meat or chicken.

Its preparation is easy, fry in a pot the softest vegetables, such as grated carrot, onion, paprika, then apply hot water and then when boiled, add the rest of vegetables and at the end when everything is cooked make the noodles or rice, and green beans.

I like it very much because I find it a complete meal, warm, ideal for the winter, I like to add coriander and I also add chili, I love the spicy.

I feel it is a food that contributes positively to my health because it helped me a lot when I needed to gain weight, it has a lot of protein, carbohydrates, and vitamins.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy