I'm Alanis!





 

Hi! my name is Alanis and I'm nineteen years old. I study forestry engineering. I live in Santiago de Chile, with my parents, my two little sisters,  my brothers and my two dogs.



I love my dogs, they are very old and since I can remember, they have accompanied me in my life and I don't know what I would do without them.
Here's a picture of my dogs, aren't they adorable?? and their gray hair in their eyes, I love them!!<33






Sometimes they love each other, sometimes they hate each other





I love traveling through the south of Chile, for me it is a magical place, wonderful and full of nature, visiting it fills me with energy and vitality, my dream is one day to visit all its corners and be able to live there.

I like the rain, the lakes, the forest, the wetlands, all its flora and fauna. My favorite flora when I go to the south are wild hydrangeas and chilco, the latter because their infusions are very useful for menstrual cramps. My favorite sport is trekking.

This is a photo of wild hydrangeas and chilco, I took them when I traveled to Chiloé this summer, it was a great trip with my best friends! We visited beautiful places, and we had a great time






And finally, I also love listening to music, I don't  have a favorite band or singer but my favorite genre is pop, in English and Spanish.

Thank you for reading my biography!! I send you a big hug and many kisses<333 byee:)

Comentarios

  1. Hi Alaniss, I love my dog ​​too but I forgot to include it hahah
    I also like trekking, hopefully when the quaretena finishes we can do it
    Kisses <33

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a good fact about the chilco, I did not know that it was also used for menstrual cramps!:(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi dear friend! I also use chilco for menstrual cramps, now I have dry flowers and I want to do a "mother tincture" with milenrama, chilco and aguardiente for menstrual cicles and possible inflammations of the uterus. I'll tell you how it works for me, bye bb! <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. You're really great, tell me how you're doing with chilco mother tincture! It would be very useful for these days of intense menstrual cramps :( i love youuuu bb<33

      Eliminar
  4. Hii!! Alanis, i like you <3 I also like to travel and nature, we should travel together one day hihi. I love you dogs, say hi from me!!!
    I hope that when you go to live in the south, you take me with you. Love you bae <3 <3

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Alanis, I love the photos of your dogs

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your dogs are so different but when you look them they seems like a couple of brothers :D. Also i've never meet someone named Alanis, the only thing that came to me is 'Alanis Morissette' and her cover of 'Crazy', good song btw!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A subject that I enjoy