Post 8

English for me is something that catches my attention, but at the same time it is quite a challenge, when I was a girl I did not listen to much music in English, and I regret it very much! Because now I understand that this is the first approach one has to English. I really liked this idea of blogs, because you write about your experiences and words that you use on a daily basis that you will then have to translate, and it's a very easy and entertaining way to practice vocabulary and conjugations. What I need to improve is the writing in English, and stop trying to translate the words in my mind, I also need to be ashamed to make mistakes when I speak English, and to think that by making mistakes you learn.

 Outside of English class, I try to listen to music in English, in my house all the movies are shown in their original language and most are in English. I would like to have a friend who is from a country where his native language is English, to have to be forced to speak his language, I feel that would help me too much to put into practice all that I have learned in this course and what I have learned throughout my life.



Comentarios

  1. I would love to have a friend who speaks English and teaches me, especially how to pronounce

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy