The truth is, I still do not know very well the teachers in my field, so I do not admire any one in particular, but I do admire a lot my former school teacher, her name is tania faundez and I appreciate her very much because she was very important in my academic and personal training. At first I didn't love her so much because she was very strict, but when I began to notice my change in performance, I understood her methodology.
 She is a professor of chemistry and biology at the liceo 7 of providencia and is head of the department of science, studied at the metropolitan university of educational sciences. I don't know so much about her private life, but she always told us that she got up at 5 am to take her little dog for a walk before going to work. And she always wore high heels and good outfits

Comentarios

  1. How great to admire the teachers, they are very important in our development as people <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. awww not just anyone does that for their pet, it shows that they are kindhearted <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Over the years we understand why they are like this

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy