post 6

 

I remember watching the interstellar movie and I could understand about these trips to the future, but if they were made, we couldn't go back in time, that's why I would never travel to the future. On the other hand, yes I would travel to the past, I would like to look small again, when I was about 10 years old, when my dogs were in their youth, and when I played most of the time with my brothers, and also because I miss the duckling that I had. With my brothers we had a swimming pool and we played every day in summer, we didn't have cell phones and we watched many videos on a desktop computer that was in the house, the truth is that I would like to go back for a moment, but stay there forever, because with the passage of time, my life changed a lot and many things were for the better. Besides it is not good to be stuck with things of the past, but it is good to always have fresh memories.







I would also travel to the middle ages, to witness battles and see how they fought between kingdoms, I would feel being in the series I watch at night, "game of trhones", but I would never stay there, the life of women above all, was very unjust and cruel


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy