Post 4

 I chose my profession because I felt it was too close to what I intended to contribute to the world, which is to maintain a balance between nature and human activities.

 I feel that there are many positive aspects, and that there are many areas in which you can work, even outside the forestry area, because it is an engineering and provides the necessary tools to be eligible for any job that has to do with design, planning, management, etc. On the other hand, there are four areas where you could develop as a forestry engineer: teaching, research, conservation and exploitation. Personally, I like the idea of going for the side of nature conservation, because for me it is the most important thing in recent times and where it has been given less emphasis. However, the best way to pay, according to some opinions I have heard, is to exploit forests, but in my opinion, it is an activity that should be done with great regulation and a good management plan, because despite everything, wood is a raw material that has not been able to be completely replaced and is still needed today.



Comentarios

  1. I also believe that conservation is very important in these times and it is not taken the weight

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy