My future job

 

I would like to be a forest engineer and work ina nature reserve, I imagine planning projects to manage their forest resources, or managing the forest reserve, I imagine it outdoors and also in an office. I would love my work to allow me to travel and know many places, vegetation types, climates, fauna, soil types, varieties of fungi

 As for the salary I imagine very regular, the truth is not what matters most and I have never thought about it much.

 I am currently studying forestry engineering in my second year, and I chose it because I like the idea of conserving nature very much, also because I would love to influence people about environmental awareness, especially at this time when the planet is in a critical state.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy