Blog 7

Hello everyone, the truth I would make some changes regarding the teachers who teach in university, for me, there are many teachers who have great knowledge but do not convey that information well, and teaching is a very important point.

 It would also increase branches where you learn about different species of vegetation in ecosystems, and remove branches that have a lot of math, but it's because I hate math, or maybe it would take a few hours of dedication.

 As for the faculty, I would build more laboratories, because the ones that exist today are very small. I would also remodel the herbarium because the capacity is very low, it is only three people!

 Finally, I still don't know how the workload works so I don't know if it would change something

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy