A country you would like to visit

 

I would like to travel to Canada because it is a very beautiful country, with many natural wonders and where there is a lot of work in the field of forestry, which is what I am studying.

 I know that to be able to travel you need to get a work or study visa, in addition to having a passport and that it has a relatively low cost of living, in addition to a great cultural diversity, according to statistics it isa very safe country with a public and efficient health system. Two languages are also used, English and French

 I would like to have an exchange to visit the country and be able to evaluate what job opportunity I could have and what is required to be able to live in the country. I would also love to be able to go and tour its sights, such as Niagara Falls, or visit prince Edward island where the Anne with an e series was filmed.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy