How can your major make the world a better place?


 My major is forest engineering, and my career can give me tools to contribute positively to the environment, to biodiversity and to our natural resources, because the main focus is the forest area, specifically native forests and forest plantations. This implies the conservation of these areas, or having a good management plan, and at this time is of great importance because forests are the terrestrial ecosystems that capture the most carbon, and one of the biggest problems today is co2 emissions.

 I see myself in the future, as a professional who manages the reforestation, because it is necessary to increase the amount of green lungs in the country and in the world in general, it is our responsibility to remedy the damage that we have already caused to the planet in our existence. What makes my major important to the world is its great relationship with nature and its conservation. For me, the most valuable thing I can get from this is to learn to use my skills to make a positive impact on our forest ecosystems.

Comentarios

  1. absolutely right, vegetation is lacking for a better world :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know that you will do a great contribution in reforestation of ecosystems <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I am totally sure that you will be an excellent professional

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy