A photo and its story

This image is very significant to me, because it represents the peace I felt when I went to visit that reserve. We were on a trip in the magallanes region, just before I entered university, and it was a time when I had a lot of doubts as to how I felt, what I wanted, in this new stage that was about to begin.
 That day I told my sisters and my dad that I wanted to walk and feel calm, because the whole context in Santiago had exhausted me, we looked at Google maps, and I found this beautiful place, it was very close, we ordered a uber and we left, it was a very long walk, although I was accompanied, I walked many hours alone, thinking about everything and at times left my mind blank and contemplated nature, smells, enjoyed the exquisite wind. And I looked intently to see if I could see a puma hahaha



Comentarios

  1. Hii! What a nice photo and it is incredible how nature provides peace when we are exhausted:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. walking in the forest is one of the most relaxing sensations you can have

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy