My dream as a child vs my university life

 When I'm a child, I don't remember what jobs I wanted, but I liked science a lot, I remember that I always wanted  to have a microscopie but my parents never bought it for me.

I Always went to scientific workshop and I was very curious. Since I was a child I Knew that my preference was the scientific area.

Before choosing my career, I remember that I wanted to be a medical technology, I also wanted to be a kindergarten because I get along very well with the children. Finally, in high school when I had scientific electives I realized that health was not my thing, I didn't find it so fun, however I loved the ecology classes and having traveled part of the south in that vacation I knew that what I was passionate about was knowing about nature. That was the reason I finally chose forest engineering.

 My experience at the university has not been as I expected, because of the pandemic, field trips and classroom classes were suspended, however I liked it a lot until now, I was lucky enough to meet my classmates and it was very beautiful, I loved them.

 Someday I would like to have a job where I can contribute to the care of the environment, and be sustainable with nature

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy