My favorite piece of technology


My favorite piece of technology is the TV because with my family we can watch it, and we can disconnect from other devices like the cell phone, the notebook, to enjoy a television program.

In the TV I watch series, movies, music of youtube, recently with my siblings we get together every night when we all finish our things from university and after dinner to watch the serie how I met your mother, we watch it by “Cuevana” is very funny and interesting

I think that in my life the tv doesn’t affect me, I even relax, maybe sometimes I watch a lot tv and my eyes hurt but, just that.

I recommend the TV  if you want a moment of distraction, sometimes the tv program they makes you laugh, cry, scared, whatever, they makes you feel a lot emotions.


Comentarios

  1. ooh watching movies or series is the best, especially when you are with your family, share a beautiful moment with a delicious snack <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My friend I want to tell you that in netflix now is available the 5th chapter of my favourite serie "Outlander", I am so moved for watch it

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My friend how great that these family moments are a disconnection for you, I will try!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My friend how great that these family moments are a disconnection for you, I will try!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's great that your whole family watch a serie together!
    I also use Cuevana sometimes...

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

I'm Alanis!

A subject that I enjoy